MBA Informer, All you should know about MBA in India.

July 13, 2010

COUNSELING @ MBA INFORMER

QUESTION:-
Respected Sir, I want to know that how can I clear my basics in Quant?
                                      -    Ankur

Answer:-
Dear Mr. Ankur,
In order to clear your basics in Quant, you need to work on your 10th and 12th mathematics, fundamental books.
If any MBA entrance coaching institute says that it can help you to clear your basics, then I am sorry to say but none of our users has gave us any positive feedback about that.
Please work with your 10th and 12th mathematics at home. As you are familiar whith those topics, just need to refresh it but with full concentration. Just pickup those books, go through it. Your mentors at coaching center will say that its useless, they will say that you should study with there funda. books only. But it all business. Basics are not just a game of one or two classes.
These guys finish one fundabook in two or three classes, but you need to work your self at home with the books.

The best way to prepare for any MBA entrance exam is to solve one question of each section everyday.
That's why we provide it here for students.

Question:-  Dear sir, I want to do MBA but the problem is that I have not appeared in any MBA entrance exam. I am a BCA final year student. Should I drop or get admission by Management quota. I have talked to a person in  ***** ********, a coaching institute in Ghaziabad and he told me that he will help me to get admission. Should I.
                                                                                                                                                               - Prateek Kumar
Answer - Dear Mr. Prateek, If you really want to make a good career after MBA, then you should get admission in a good B-School, for that you need to appear in any MBA entrance exam like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, FMS etc. If I am right then that person will be offering you a seat in some local college in Ghaziabaad for PGDBM(its autonomous) at the name of good placement, regular degree and so many other offers. 
But please, make it clear that these coaching institutes get a huge commission from colleges for sending students to them. 
I will suggest you to work hard and score well to get a good B-School. Please don't spoil your career just at the name of saving just one year.
Please read this:-


.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

MBA Informer. Powered by Blogger.